The Orchard is Planned Urban Development (PUD) located in Glastonbury, CT, featuring 40 free-standing 2 and 3 bedroom homes.
About the Orchard:
- It is self-managed by an elected volunteer board
- The 2016 homeowner dues are $275/month
- Dues cover trash/recycle pick up, lawn and landscape maintenance, snow removal, gutter cleaning, and accrual for periodic house painting
- Homeowners are responsible for foundation plantings, any other interior or exterior house maintenance or repair
- Homeowners must carry standard homeowner insurance
- The Orchard has restrictions on pets, cars, exterior colors, and rental units.
Full copies of The Orchard Declaration, Bylaws, and Rules & Regulations are available for download from the menu on the left.
For more information, contact us.